Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cabin fever and what to do about it





So it's snowing. And also slushing. And freezing tonight because of friggin' cold temps overnight. Tomorrow will be a day at home. I have cabin fever today. Something about being inside all day makes me tired. I have also been on winter break from work now for two weeks which SOUNDS awesome but after enough time I am really running out of things to do with myself.
  
Things I have done to entertain myself today:

1. organized my office
2. made a video of my cat drinking diet pepsi
3. watched stand up comedy on Netflix
4. read web comics like the Oatmeal and Hyperbole and a Half
5. put my heart rate monitor on and lay down trying to see how low I could get it to go
6.watched the snow fall
7.had coffee
8. argued with the cable company because my cable is not working
9.napped
10.sent off some emails
11. facebooked
12. looked at funny memes online
13. ate animal crackers and milk
14.started a pork chop in the slow cooker to have for dinner
15. worked on filing
16. Watched a Psych marathon on my DVD player

17. Planning what I am going to do tomorrow when I have to stay in AGAIN.

snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment