Monday, January 6, 2014

Cabin fever and what to do about it: Part Deux

 
As part of my cabin fever therapy yesterday in addition to other things I found blogging to be a fun way to pass the time. Today I have been inside most of the day except for a 2 mile arctic run downtown just to get out of the darn house for a bit. I was going to go to the library but it was closed. So was the coffee shop so I took the bus home because...yeah...COLD! It was kind of interesting running outside though and I got to see my friend Chris who called me crazy...in a good way. (?)
 
List of stuff I did today:
 
1. laundry (starting out exciting!)
2. watched junk daytime TV
3. emailed and messaged people on facebook
4. took pictures of my cat
5. called my friend in Australia (heat wave there!)
6. made stir fry
7. wrote out a trekking class
8. drank a beer after dinner
9. Read articles on Cracked.com and looked up funny things online to read
10. threw boiling water outside to see if i could make snow. I didn't.
11.read
12. napped
13. Thought about Tecumseh. Read weather reports and stuff about Tecumseh.
14. practiced my chin ups on my bar.
15. fixed the cable (I guess that was up there with junk TV)
 
16. thought about what I am going to do tomorrow. Snow day (s)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment